Check out these sites:
http://www.journeyed.com
http://www.campustech.com
http://www.creationengine.com
http://www.academicsuperstore.com
Journeyed is probably the most popular site; it usually takes about 7 business days for the software to be delivered. Their students prices for the full software are usually equal to or less than retail upgrade prices. A major advantage of buying the full student version/license of software is, when the next version comes out you can buy the retail upgrade and that will upgrade your student license to a commercial license.

3 comments:
If you do use Journey Ed, be sure to put "/select after the "journeyed.com". This will allow you to access the additional savings that Cal State L.A. has negotiated, above and beyond the regular student pricing.
Yeah I agree so far JourneyEd is the best offer. I want invest getting some software in this site. Believe it or not I actually even found some good deals on amazon. Not sure what Jimmy means by extra "/" Trying figure out how I sign up with them too. Anyways, thanks for tip.
I agree that the software prices are high for students like us. We don't have descent jobs and can't afford; however, this is a good opportunity for us to get them for less and also, it's great that we can upgrade to the newest versions.
Post a Comment